DIRECT SCHOOL ADMISSION (DSA) 2020
KENT RIDGE SECONDARY SCHOOL
2020 Direct School Admission (DSA-Sec) Exercise
for Admission to Secondary 1 in 2021
Dear Primary 6 Students and Parents,
A very warm welcome to Kent Ridge Secondary School 2020 DSA-Sec Exercise.
At Kent Ridge, we have two distinctive programmes:
- Applied Learning Programme (Computational Thinking Through Robotics)
- Learning for Life Programme (Sports and Outdoor Education)
To find out more about our DSA – Sec application, please click on the following links:
- DSA - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (Computational Thinking Skills)
- DSA - Sports and Games (Badminton)
- DSA - Sports and Games (Basketball)
- DSA - Sports and Games (Floorball)
Application for DSA-Sec can be submitted through the online DSA-Sec Portal. The application is free-of-charge and will be open from 12 May 2020 to 5 Jun 2020. For more details, please refer to MOE website.
For more information, please refer to:
- MOE DSA Website: http://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/direct-admissions/dsa- sec/overview
- MOE Customer Service Centre: https://www.moe.gov.sg/contact/services
Kent Ridge Secondary School
Kent Ridge Secondary School is committed to providing a student-centric and values-driven education to all our students. We recognise our students’ potential and talents in both academic and non-academic areas and develop them holistically through our programmes. In line with this, we are offering DSA for students who have the talents in Badminton, Basketball, Floorball and Robotics.
The DSA scheme, introduced in 2004, provides students with the opportunity to seek admission to a secondary school, based on a diverse range of academic and non-academic achievements and talents that they can demonstrate beyond the PSLE.
Parents and students are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the student’s aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind the schools’ academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.