DIRECT SCHOOL ADMISSION (DSA) 2018
KENT RIDGE SECONDARY SCHOOL
2018 Direct School Admission (DSA-Sec) Exercise
for Admission to Secondary 1 in 2019
Dear Primary 6 Students and Parents,
A very warm welcome to Kent Ridge Secondary School 2018 DSA-Sec Exercise.
At Kent Ridge, we have two distinctive programmes:
- Applied Learning Programme (Computational Thinking Through Robotics)
- Learning for Life Programme (Sports and Outdoor Education)
To find out more about our DSA – Sec application, please click on the following links:
- DSA - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (Computational Thinking Skills)
- DSA - Sports and Games (Badminton)
- DSA - Sports and Games (Basketball)
- DSA - Sports and Games (Floorball)
To apply, download the Application Form and submit it with the required supporting documents to the General Office.
- DSA - STEM - (Computational Thinking Skills) - Application Form
- DSA - Sports and Games - Application Form
For more information, please refer to:
- MOE DSA Website: http://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/direct-admissions/dsa- sec/overview
- MOE Customer Service Centre: https://www.moe.gov.sg/contact/services
We look forward to receiving your application by 2 July 2018, 5.30 p.m.
Mrs Anba Saroja
Kent Ridge Secondary School
Kent Ridge Secondary School is committed to providing a student-centric and values-driven education to all our students. We recognise our students’ potential and talents in both academic and non-academic areas and develop them holistically through our programmes. In line with this, we are offering DSA for students who have the talents in Badminton, Basketball, Floorball and Robotics.
The DSA scheme, introduced in 2004, provides students with the opportunity to seek admission to a secondary school, based on a diverse range of academic and non-academic achievements and talents that they can demonstrate beyond the PSLE.