EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING WEEK 2017
Experiential Week is one of the signature Kent Ridge Co-Curricular Programmes. E-Week was designed in 2012 to provide students with authentic learning experiences to hone their social-emotional competencies, 21CC and Leadership skills. The theoretical underpinnings of the E-Week are the Adventure and Outdoor Education and the Five Exemplary Leadership Practices. VIA programmes and leadership are incorporated to anchor the four programmes.
E-Week is a progressive Co-Curricular Programme where each level programme builds on the previous to allow Kent Ridgeans to
- discover themselves;
- be resilient in the face of challenges and adversity;
- endeavour in order to achieve desired outcomes;
- pursue personal excellence.
Henceforth, all Kent Ridgeans will go through
- Secondary 1 – Camp Discovery
- Secondary 2 – Camp Resilience
- Secondary 3 – Camp Endeavour
- Secondary 4 & 5 – Camp Excellence
Secondary 4 & 5